Monday, November 15, 2010

Journal Entry: November 25, 2007

"I have only a very short time to write, but Jennifer and I went to the temple & then to lunch today.  It was EXACTLY what I needed.  I LOVE the great peace that comes from being in the house of the Lord.  I went in with many questions regarding my situation & the Spirit did speak to me so much.  Some things I learned-
  1. My kids' names need to be on the prayer roll.  THIS SCARED ME - but it was a very clear impression.
  2. If I build on the Rock, the winds & storms will come, but I will stand still.
  3. When I weep, Jesus & Heavenly Father weep, too.
  4. It is going to get harder before it gets easier.
  5. All will be okay.
  6. It is not time to take drastic measures, but I will know when it is!
  7. Heavenly Father is happy I am striving to prepare.
"I love Jennifer so much!  I am very lucky to have her as my friend.  It is awesome to see those you love all dressed in white!  :)  )"

(Copied word for word from said Journal entry)

No comments: